Saturday, February 24, 2007
Reflection 2
The National Museum intends to erect a statue in front of its entrance.It cannot decide whether the statue should be Sir Stamford Raffles or Tan Tock Seng.If I were the representative of the museum,I would choose the statue of Sir Stamford Raffles to be placed in front of the museum because without him,there will not be a Singapore.Without Singapore,there woudn't even be a National Museum.He contributions lead to the development of Singapore.Whereas for Tan Tock Seng,he also played his part.Though his decisions are as important as the decisions from Sir Stamford Raffles,his decisions are not as critical.For example,if his decisions are wrong,Singapore won't have much effect or fall into the wrong hands.So he isn't as important as Sir Stamford Raffles.That's why I chose the statue of Sir Stamford Raffles to be placed in front of such an important building.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment